Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Claudio and family from Italy




My family and I enjoyed every bit of the African Bush experience. In just one day we saw all possible sightings. Elephants, White Rhinos, Elands, a Jennett, Baboons, Eagles, Owls and even a 2m+ Egyptian Cobra that had just swallowed something huge, according to its diameter, while basking in the sun along the path.

I even got through my 4x4 and 1st Aid exams gaining the privilege to drive the powerful Land Cruiser with my friends like a true ranger (almost...)

The units of River Lodge are up to a 5 Star Standard and the 1st class kitchen facility adds that touch that makes you feel you're in your African overseas home.

My friends and family can't wait to be back to experience even a better experience once that the project progresses both on logistics (other camps), animals (release of Wild Dogs, Black Rhinos and Lions) and the recent Iron Age and earlier sights found on the property make the place a true gem that outstands any private game reserve. Not to speak of the great people that run the place with exceptional knowledge, skill and sensitivity.

Ciao, Claudio
Rome, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment